Friday, September 24, 2010

I like this look

Now, something from the Meaningless Files . . .

I gotta say, I really like the look that the Redskins have been sporting through week 2 of the 2010 NFL season:


It definitely beats the all-white nonsense they were sporting last year:



I felt like I was watching away games of the Cleveland Browns all season when the team wore these. Ick! But last year's burgundy-on-burgundy look was fine:


And I'm glad we avoided a potential uniform catastrophe:



I also like the 2010 look muhc better than some of their throwback uniforms of recent years:


However, I do like these throwback uniforms:


I'll always cherish the memories of the Good Ol' Days, of course:





























But I do hope that they keep up the present look for a while!

-

No comments:

Post a Comment